Tight look and easy fit. The Pants are 4 way stretch and made from a Swiss high tech fabric that is permanent water and dirt repellent. Excellent breathing qualities. Two hidden front pockets for phone, cash and cards.
Hand-sewn in Sweden for bars, parks and boardrooms.
The Pants have a tight fit. To get the right ones, check out which size you have in your tight jeans or other trousers. Choose the same size for your åäö pants.
Tech Black, our magnificent black. Black, the colour of all colours, the colour that is always right.
If you ask the scientists, they’ll say black is not a colour. White reflects light and so is a presence of all colours. Black absorbs light, so black is the absence of colour. But we know you know black is THE colour, the colour of power and coolness, the colour that you never tire of wearing, the colour that matches all other colours, the colour of all colours.
Facts & Features
- Designed, cut and sewn in the Kingdom of Sweden for maximum comfort and freedom of movement.
- 4 way stretch.
- Extreme light-weight.
- Swiss high tech fabric with silky soft inside.
- Bluesign® certified –A solution for sustainable textile production which eliminates harmful substances right from the beginning of the manufacturing process.
- Excellent breathing qualities; you sweat; they breathe.
- Permanent water and dirt repelling. Made from NanoSphere® wash-proof technology which makes the fabric water-, oil- and dirt repellent and highly wash- and abrasion resistant.
- Tight look easy fit – not too tight, more like a hug.
- Perfect waistband. We tried out eight different versions of waistband before we were satisfied. The waistband offers you both support and flexibility – just right never too tight.
- Japanese zipper. Only the best; strong and durable.
- Double piped back pockets. Perfectly hand-sewn double piped back pockets make a nice detail.
- Two hidden front pockets; one for your phone, the other for cash and cards.
- 10% Elastane, 10% Polyester, 80% Nylon.
- 240 gsm (240 gram per sqm of fabric).
Want to try The Pants?
Visit our friends at Bianchi café & cycles to try The Pants for yourself, go here for more information.
If you can’t make it then drop us an e-mail and we’ll set up an appointment for you!
About the garment production in Borås
Borås is a small town in the south of Sweden where the Swedish textile industry was once born and where men and women still sew every stitch with expertise and affection. By placing our production here in Sweden, we benefit from the high-quality textile competence of these tailors and seamstresses and pay them fair union agreed wages they can live off. Where else could we possibly create pants with more love than here?
Why does it say YKK on your zipper?
It says so because åäö choose the Japanese company YKK who make the best zippers in the world (the zipper was originally an American invention which was perfected by two Swedes in the US; Peter A Aronsson and Gideon Sundbäck, making the zipper what it is today). The initials YKK stand for Yoshida Kōgyō Kabushiki gaisha, which means Yoshida Manufacturing Corporation. The YKK zipper won’t let you down, rest assured!
Can your girlfriend borrow your pants?
This is a tricky one. Let us put it this way – which would you rather keep? Your girlfriend or your pants? If you lend her your pants, she will love you forever, but you won’t get your pants back. Our recommendation is you safe-guard your relationship and buy a second pair of pants.
- Because the pants are highly repellent they don’t need washing very often
Wash at 40°, using normal detergent, iron or tumble dry 15 min to recreate the full performance of the material.
- Never use softener as it harms the material and does nature no good.
- If the repellent ability seems to have diminished its because dust or something has ended up between the threads. Wash your pants and they and you will be happy again.
- Many of us love our pants so much we won’t wear anything else. Even if they do withstand a lot, you can actually love your pants to death. Let them rest a day or two, now and then (run naked!) It will pro-long their life span and your relationship considerably!
- If you want to turn up your pants to shorten them, please make sure your tailor knows that the seam needs to be as elastic as the fabric.
- If you want, you can simply turn the fabric of your pants inwards. They will stay at that length all day long!
Life-long Fix-it guarantee
If something bothers you about your pants, let us know or send them to us and we’ll take care of it to make you feel good again.